NOTE: We are scheduling and completing jobs through the month of April. Next Level Concrete Coatings™ has been deemed an “Allowed Essential Service”. By working only in the garage with the doors open, we are considered to be “outside” the home and within the guidelines set forth by the CDC, and the protocols outlined by the State Governors Offices in Massachusetts and Connecticut. All Next Level jobs require ZERO customer contact, and our staff is required to adopt and practice the procedures described below. Thank you.
At Next Level Concrete Coatings, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
The teams at our independently owned and operated locations are encouraged to follow preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
- Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do To Help?
Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions. Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold. Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead. If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov for daily updates.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Next Level Concrete Coatings. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.